Next Chapter Meeting – Monday November 18, 2019 6 pm - 9 pm
- It is already November and believe it or not, the year is fast coming to a close. Our final monthly meeting for 2019 is next Monday Nov 18th at the Sky Manor Airport Meeting Room. This will be our annual chapter business meeting during which members will nominate and elect new leadership for 2020. In addition to some updates from our various coordinators and committee leads, we will also get a budget update from our outstanding and long-serving Treasurer.
- We are also planning some additional presentations including an interesting trip report from Frederick Slapa on his recent visit to the aviation themed TWA_Hotel located at JFK Airport.
- We are pleased to announce a year end, holiday themed field trip to the home workshop of member Rich Kulesa on Saturday Dec 7th, 2:00 - 4:30 pm. We will have some light food/snacks along with a few adult beverages. This is primarily a social event for chapter members, and their families who are welcome as well, to mark another successful year for Chapter 643. We will share more details at our monthly meeting.
- As usual, we plan on meeting in the Sky Manor Meeting Room with food / hangar flying beginning at 6 pm, and formal meeting kicking off at 7 pm.
- New members of all ages are always welcome.
Last updated: 11-13-2019